GROW THE LEADER WITHIN (Begins 03.29.2017)
Tentative Start Date 03.29.2017*
Location: Virtual (Zoom) Video Conference via your
Computer, Tablet, or Smartphone
Day/Time: WEDNESDAYS 6:30p-8:00p (central time)
(NOTE: THIS IS A VIRTUAL GROUP MEETING, WHICH WILL UTILIZE
ZOOM VIDEO CONFERENCING)
Many step into leadership unaware and ill-equiped for the journey ahead. Some call it quits on leadership when their pain or frustration level reaches and intolerable threshhold. The notion that some are just "born to lead" excludes the rest of us for whom leadership may not come so naturally. But leadership CAN BE LEARNED. The leader in you CAN BE DEVELOPED! You can GROW THE LEADER WITHIN! Join us for this 8 week MasterMind Group designed to set your leadership journey on a solid footing for the growth you never thought possible!
*For the optimal experience of each group member, group size is set at 10 members. Start date may be delayed until that threshhold is reached. Please contact us if you have questions on this.
Why Attend A MasterMind Group?
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a MasterMind Group. Our facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting designed to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and different perspectives, MasterMind Groups can help you experience growth at a whole new level, helping you achieve your desired business and personal outcomes.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!